Friday, April 23, 2010

Dylan


A very close friend of my brother's, Dylan Meier, was killed in a tragic hiking accident on Monday. Many of you have heard of this and seen it on the news. Just thought I would do my own little tribute. Dylan and Michael would frequent "Wide Spread Panic" concerts together all over the place and Michael traveled to Europe to visit while Dylan was playing football over there. They were in school together most of there lives in Pittsburg. I have thought of Dylan and his family frequently over the last few days...it is such a horrible loss. The link below is an article that I read that I thought was nice. Dylans funeral is Monday in Pittsburg @ Memorial Auditorium, Michael has the honor of being a pallbearer. Michael describes Dylan as the most genuine person he has ever known. Sometimes life isn't fair.
http://www.kansascity.com/2010/04/20/1891902/dylan-meier-was-a-real-source.html

No comments: